Today’s ZKSwap status: As of 18:00 GMT on May 11th, 2021
- TVL $710 million
- Liquidity $285million
- Transaction 5231(24 hrs transactions)
ZKSwap is now available at Messari, click here to check.
And you might have read it in our weekly Dev report of what is planned for this month. Here’s a quick go-through of our milestones for May.
- Android and iOS Beta V2 Launch for Testing: We will release another beta version of ZKSwap mobile app based on constructive feedback and initiate a new round of small-scale testing, including a community campaign with rewards. Stay tuned for more information.
- V2 Unlimited Token Listing and Testing: Complete the pre-launch testing work and prepare for the launch. The release of ZKSwap V2 is scheduled for June.
- Layer2 for All：We will complete the testing required for ZKSwap V2 before going to launch on BSC, HECO, OKEx chain. We have completed the deployment of the V1 testnet in April.
- NFT Design: We will launch the 1st batch of artwork at the end of May. In April, we have finalized the draft in cooperation with the art institution. The design is now in progress.
So, which one are you interested in the most? Let us know! You can also follow us on Twitter, Discord, and other channels to get the project's latest updates.
Q&A of the Day
1.What’s the consensus mechanism for ZKSwap?
This can be found in our whitepaper in section 2: Technical Review.
2.Any instructions on how to vote with my gZKS? Do I need to withdraw them to L1?
At the moment, community governance voting requires holding your gZKS on Layer1 at the time of the snapshot.
Also, check ZKSwap Governance Proposal Voting Tutorial for more instructions.
“To be able to vote you need voting power, your voting power is calculated at the “snapshot” of the proposal. The snapshot is the block number where the voting power matters, if you don’t have any token at this block number you will not have any voting power and won’t be able to vote.”
3.Where can I find the contract address for gZKS?
Please check it here.